Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lance's First Fathers Day


Avi and her daddy
she was crying so I had her suck on my finger.
She loves to give her daddy kisses

My parents had come into town and so did our friends Lisa and Jeron. Silly me forgot to take pictures of Lisa and Jeron even though I had brought my ccmera... argh I hate it when that happens. Anyway I think that weehad a pretty relaxing day we visited friends layed on the grass outside and also had a really good dinner that I made.. hmmm If i do say so myself =)

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

She's too cute! My fave is the one of her giving Lance kisses. It's frame-worthy.

Erin said...

aaawwww you guys make such a cute family. i'm glad i get to see all of you so frequently :)

Lisa Marie said...

Thanks for coming to see us! We had a lot of fun. Avi is even cuter in person.