Monday, July 28, 2008

This Week... I'm Bored

I'm bored it's late, I want to Play Boom Blox on the Wii but Lance is playing Halo... soooo LAME
So I took a picture of myself.

No my hair is not in a pony tail... thats all of it right on top of my head.


This week has been filled with lots of fun things. I have been getting more business for my business and Avi is getting huge! She even laughs everyonce in a while. I think though she already has the attitude of.. man my parents are nerds =)
We figured out that she is big enough to sit in one of those things that has lots of toys around. (ok so it's late and i have no idea what it is called)

She also Doesn't like to sit back she struggles so hard to sit upright she can even sit on her own for a couple of seconds and then her front hands go to the ground. It's really cool!

I swear she drools like.. I dunno something that drools alot, Maybe a big dog.... lol ok I can't compare her to a big dog thats just gross. But We know for a fact that this little girl is going to be a blue eyed doll.. the only thing we can't figure out is what color hair she is going to have. sometimes it looks blonde and others it has a red hue to it... I guess time will tell.

2 comments:

One Fish said...

It's an exersaucer

Lisa Marie said...

Kaden had reddish-blonde hair for a long time. Now it's just mostly white.