Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Christmas Story

So instead of taking photos for Christmas we broke out the video camera.. sooo much more satisfying. Avi is a crack up, every little ooh and aah from each gift.

It all started the night before when my wonderful friend One Fish invited Lance and I to join her family at her grandparents house for Christmas Eve. One Fishes Grandpa Makes the BEST Sweets I have ever had... Peppermint Brownies, Lemon bars, cookies, You name it that man can make it. I'm just really excited he let me take home a goodie bag, that lasted oh.. the ride home =)
It was the night before Christmas and all through the house you couldn't hear the DANG mouse because Lance and I were laughing so hard and were way to excited for Avi's FIRST Christmas. We let her open one present, Which were PJ's from GG Rosenberg. She was so fascinated and then I think it clicked that the presents under the tree were for her so she tried to get over there ASAP. Good thing Lance is quick.


Now off to bed my little one, We will let you sleep as long as you would like for I know your daddy would want you too.


*Tick Tock Tick Tock

I'm tossing and Turning

*Tick Tock Tick Tock

Does Lance Really need to snore THAT LOUD!

Argh 6:45.... Cries from Avi's room.

She must be hungry didn't have a bottle before she fell asleep. I pick her up we head down stairs and not 5 minutes later I hear footprints walking about... SANTA? nope, Excited Daddy. Walking down stairs saying, "well since she is awake we might as well open presents."

Smiles, Laughter, Coos and of course Christmas Cheer.

now someone get me a blanket so I can sleep on the couch... there is NO WAY I'm making breakfast at 7 in the morning... !!!


HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!






3 comments:

One Fish said...

I love the bewildered expression. So cute that Lance was so excited.

Lisa Marie said...

You guys are hilarious. We didn't open presents until noon.

Johnsons Away said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I love the family picture LOL. Wake up Lance!!
Don't you love not wakin gup at 4 or 5 in the morning, enjoy while you can. I know we are :)