Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cat Food... Really?

Why is cat food so interesting to toddlers?

I guess it's cool that the cats eat so why not them. Today I was running around the house trying to get little things picked up before husband got home. When he calls and my phone almost dies so I'm running to plug it in.

*phew* got it plugged in before I lost him.

Down the hall I can hear little footsteps creeping towards the laundry room (where the cat food is)

"Honey, I need to go the baby is in the cat food"

Running to get to her before she eats any I have my phone in hand (plugged in mind you)

*yank, thud* oh yea that was me hitting the floor.

Luckily she had only swallowed a handful, she did try to give me a kiss to make it all better but she smelt like cat food and it grossed me out.

2 comments:

Grampaw and Grammaw said...

well, all I can say is "it's a good thing that there wasn't a bowl of cat's milk there too!"

Kariann said...

Lol! Thanks for the laugh! That is way too cute and super funny!!