Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Migraines...

Earlier this week I got knocked out with one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time. I felt really bad for Avi considering she was eating all of her meals on the kitchen table CHAIR. I couldn't even pick her up without getting dizzy.
She was really sweet though, this certain migraine had me hunched over the porcelain throne and she came up next to me and patted my back, quickly ran away and brought me a toy. At 13 months she is so sweet and caring.
Because of that migraine I have been avoiding anything to do with me starting at things.. computer included. I haven't even taken a picture of her in over a week... *gasp*

I shall get right on it and take some pictures today. We did have fun last night while I was cutting out coupons, Lance thought it would be a good idea to crinkle up all the "throw away" ones and let her play in them as leafs (this would have been a good camera moment)

Come to think of it where is my camera.... well I guess I will be hunting for it today. Yippee!

No comments: