Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Being Thankful.

5 things to be grateful for when having an extremely ROUGH day

1. Avi decided to dump all of her milk on the floor... I'm thankful that I have the cleaner to clean it up.
2. Our Blazer's Fuel Pump died... I'm thankful that it wasn't a friend or family member that did that.
3. Avi Has a GREAT set of lungs... I'm thankful that I can hear her beautiful voice.
4. Sad I hardly get to see Lance anymore... I'm thankful he has a job that he likes and I am able to stay home with Avi
5. Discouraged, that the house is always a mess... I'm thankful that I have a house over my head to call home.

3 comments:

One Fish said...

I'm thankful for friends who bring cokes when I have swine, baby avian, dog flu

Alona said...

So true...sometime we forget to be thankful for the little things. Thanks for reminding me of that. I needed it.

Grampaw and Grammaw said...

I'm thankful I have a daughter who can teach her mother how to look beyond the obvious and see the hidden blessings. thankyou