We had quite the Saturday last week. In between me working and Lance going through training for his new job it has been insane. I started making Avi's costume the beginning of this month and got frustrated since I didn't have a pattern and I was going off things in my head that i stopped for a few weeks to think it over.
I rushed the night before the Ward Halloween party to finish her costume, and it's a good thing I did to because I realized it needed a bit more tweaking then I thought. Slimy fabric and slimy fabric, along with an active toddler don't mix. I kept having to tuck her in and re tie her every few minutes.
All in all I think it turned out pretty good. When she isn't so distracted I will try and get an additional photo of her from the back.. the bustle turned out pretty cute.