Thursday, April 29, 2010

Walkabout

While I was outside enjoying the nice weather yesterday I thought it would be neat if I took a few pictures of my parents place. I will be the first to admit that still life photography is not an easy thing for me to do. People have personality and you have to create personality with still life for it to speak out. This is my first real attempt at still life for quite sometime. Personally I think I did ok.

Most of these photos are straight from the camera, no cropping or color enhancing. the two that I did fix were the Frog and also the Dog.


This is Chewy... my brother's dog and also my assistant for the afternoon

3 comments:

Rileigh said...

I miss your parents house. I had some good times there

April O'neil said...

these are amazing photos nice job

Anonymous said...

Wow, You did great!