Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quick.. Go check it out!

UPDATE: there is prize and how to enter info on my photo blog post today 9/17/10 
If you don't want to scroll to get the link the you can click this one here


I posted more photo sessions on my  NEW  Photo blog. Now if i could only get that blasted website back up and running then We would be golden.

now here's some incentive for going to the blog:
all local Utah people, Leave a comment and get a chance to receive a FREE Family Session for the month of October.. more details to come

All non-Utah people if you leave a comment that would be FANTASTIC!  It will boost my self esteem (that sounded a lot less pathetic in my head.. lol)

thanks for taking the time to do this it really means a lot to me!


* Click Me  -->  That's Me Photo <-- Click Me * 

No comments: