Monday, January 24, 2011

Photo a Day - Skipped

I have decided not to blog on the weekends so I can spend as much time with my family as possible. That being said Saturday I had such a bad Migraine that I was wondering around like a zombie and I'm pretty sure I looked like one as well.

Then today with Bug waking up earlier then normal (before 8:30am really kills me) and I swear she was the bottomless pit today with everything that she ate I'm surprised that my kitchen sink is still intact. that and during nap time I realized I had left a load of laundry in the wash and it had sat there since Saturday. yuck and with lightbulbs exploding at I try and toss misc things into the storage loft. Cleaning that pulilng out the broken lightbulb. and Side note that whole potatoe thing is a crock of crap! Sure it might work for those random once in a blue moon table lamps but I was dealing with a garage ceiling light. a pair of pliers, flashlight, screwdriver and 45 mins later I got that sucker out!

So what I was saying is, I"m skippng today's photo of the day.

No comments: