Friday, May 13, 2011

Swimsuit UpCycled from.... ?

SPORTSBRAS!!!
Now the thought of using someone's sportsbras to make Bug a swimsuit would normally weird me out. However these were my sister in laws so I'm ok with it. A few weeks back my my Sister In Law Fur let me go through a large bag of clothes that she was going to give to the thrift store to see if I could use any of it.. HECK yea there were lots of cool things that I could use for Bug.  


 And here we go.
I'm really happy how this swimsuit turned out. I'm pretty sure the top can double as a dance shirt for her on Wednesday's

She wasn't to happy that I wanted to put her hair up so I could take a picture of the straps.

The only down side, the shorts being the material they are collect grass as if it were static. eh the price to pay for cuteness.

1 comment:

Rileigh said...

Oh my gosh! Can you please come move next to me so that we can sew, and take pictures and let our children play in the sprinklers. Please?