Thursday, January 5, 2012

the things a Bug can say.

I really LOVE this little girl, and no it's not just cuz I'm her mother. Although that my be part of it. She genuinely make she smile and shocks me with every little thing she says.
She has a habit of crashing my bath time. The other day I was in the tub and she hops in and then tells me I'm done so I can get out now.
On a separate day I told  her that it was bath time and she said NO i don't smell then stomped down the stairs. Not 5 minutes later she came back up and said "I stink, I'll take that bath now."

and even though I have one more thing to say and yes is was her talking to me while she was in the bath tub once again. She was playing with some toy and asked me if what she was playing with was a mermaid and I said no I would call it a duck and she replied "precisely"    what 3 year old uses the word precisely.. I mean holy, My chin dropped on that one and when I looked at her she had a smug look on her face.

last thing I promise. yesterday morning when I got home for work this little turkey was on my side of the bed and I asked her to move over and she replied. go get your own bed... rude!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are wonderful, i have a toddler nephew and the world just looks more interesting through his eyes. Love the new header btw.

Keith and Shasta said...

Avi is as funny as Dylan. They really should get together more! Her dance studio is Just Dance in American Fork. It is on center street and 230 North I think. It's $40 a month. Erika takes Lily and Rachel takes Shelby. Come. We can take turns driving or just all hang out for their hour of dance. It's on Tuesdays at 4:00.

Jamie Pearson said...

Awesome!