Friday, June 1, 2012

bloggity blog blog..

I feel like a bad blogger. Can I get away with saying it's not you it's me? Although I have some seriously awesome things to blog about when I get around to it I would just rather sleep. I guess that's what happens when you work graves.  Maybe just Maybe I will post some fun things we have been up to. if you are lucky.
MLH , Bugs and I are heading on a oh so lovely vacation which we are all excited and in much need of. It really amazes me how something as simple as a vacation is so hard to schedule in.

I lost my train of thought so that's going to have to be it for now. One thing I am excited about on top of vacation is the fashion district in LA and also Sprinkles cupcakes in Santa Monica... this is one girl who will beat you if you try and take cupcakes away from her... grrrrr ;)

happy thoughts and smiles

-Me 

No comments: