Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Swim Day!










Yesterday Avi got to go swimming with her best friend Red Fish. Personally, I thought she should be really excited but she thought otherwise.


The day started out a bit rough, she wasn't able to sleep as long as she wanted but I was determined to have her go swimming. My friend one fish and I lathered our kids up with Coppertone and headed out for the pool. Avi fussed a little to let me know she was tired but I thought once we had gotten in the pool it would be better... she laste for a little while and then hunger kicked in. I don't know about you but I get pretty fussy when I'm hungry and tired at the same time. While her friend Red Fish was swimming in the water she watched from the sidelines while sucking on her hand. She finally couldn't stay wake anymore and zonked out while Red Fish was still in the pool...
*sigh* I guess next time once she has had more sleep we will try Baby Swim day again.

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

But she looks adorable! That should count for something....

A Woman Who LIVED said...

that hat is SOO cute.