Monday, June 30, 2008

Fried Pickles, Ranch Dressing and Chocolate Milk Shakes... YUM!


How is this not the best combination EVER!!!

I don't know if many of you know this but when Lance and I went back to Nashville last year he had me try Fried Pickles and I fell in LOVE with them!!! Maybe that's why I came home prego... lol
Anyway, the other day Lance and I were watching the Food Network, (Unwrapped if you want specifics) and they had shown a company making fried pickles. We had already had a recipe but this one looked way better so we though it would be a good Sunday activity to fry pickles. Meaning, Lance fried the pickles and I layed on the couch watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. But I did make the milkshakes and also ate the pickles so that means I helped =) In the end it turned out to be the best Sunday ever!

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I know that should be so wrong but it actually looks really good. Come see us in Arizona so you can melt with us.

Wonder Woman said...

All but the chocolate shake looks yucky, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! And props for taking pictures! I took a picture of my dinner last night in case I decided to talk about it.

Wonder Woman said...

You should DEFINATELY come see me because my family will be here!! They get in Friday night and will be here two weeks.Actually now that I'm thinking about it, Levi has that day off and I'm not sure what we're doing....but I'll get back to you. I'm sure we can find a time while they're here. I know my mom would love to see you, and I'm dying to see miss Avi Jae!

Erin said...

this picture makes me want to eat fried zucchini and ranch. mmmm