Thursday, November 27, 2008

He has moves you've NEVER seen.

Thanksgiving Day..
Lets watch how Lance plays football! I swear this was the longest football game EVER. I don't know if I felt that way because I wasn't playing this year and I actually watched it but HOLY CRAP!!! I took forever. But it was worth it because Lance is an awesome football player!
Although it was cold outside Avi loved being able to hang out with her two Aunts Jen and Desirae. Plays who wouldn't be happy watching and cheering one there daddy playing football.


Now it's time for some FOOD


Yes mom I ended up putting a bib on her. There was no way I was letting her eat cranberry sauce in a new outfit!

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

She is so cute! Is that an old Wooster jersey I see :) He was a good football player.