Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fish Tagged ME!

Rules:

1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer

2. go to your sixth file

3. go to your sixth picture

4. blog about it

5. tag 6 people

I'm going to cheat because ALL the photos in my picture files are of some other families I took pictures for. and then when I went to the "real" photos it was of one of my walls from when we were building our house... and it wasn't even a good picture. so then I went to the next folder over and it only had one photo in it. So I figured why not! here are both photos:




February 17th 2003, Lance and I and our parents went to Thanksgiving Point and took some engagment photos. Did I mention it was snowing, and that those were my favorite jeans.

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

The pic of you and Lance is awesome!! This was just months before we met!