Saturday, December 19, 2009

Computer update...

Working on a computer that is 5 years old isn't best thing in the world, it actually sucks.!

Thinking that it was my screen that wasn't working (that had been an issue in the past) I went down purchased a new one and then realized it wasn't the screen. I lug the stupid tower in the best buy in sandy where they told me it was the graphics cards... blah blah blah they replaced the card and it ended up frying both the mother board and that card.. this happen 15 mins before i went to pick it up, frustrating?... yes i think it was. and when I asked for my backup files they looked at me as if I was talking to them in Chinese.

to make the story shorter I am "working" on my lap top because the main computer had to be sent away I have my backup files but they didn't get them all, I don't have a CF input to download photos from the card and the cord from the camera is very limited.. ok so now I"m just complaining but seriously this is ridiculous

Longest day EVER!!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie Pearson said...

You should never take your computer to Best Buy they never know what they are talking about. Sorry to hear about your computer my lap top is on the out too and I'm not so happy about it either. Hope you have a great Christmas