Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

I have officially dubbed 2010 as MY YEAR! I am saying this because 2009 really wasn't my favorite, we had some good times and some bad times along with bumps, scrapes and bruises along the way.
I still don't have my computer back and in a way it's freeing and frustrating at the same time. In a couple of weeks Avi and I will be heading to California for a few photo shoots and to get away from the snow. I will be revamping and reorganizing my photography and picking the brains of a few friends while I am there. This is exciting for me because I will be able to focus on portraits that I want to do instead of mainly doing weddings.
Lance will be working as much as he can while I gone to fill the empty void and he will also being figuring out what he would like to do with his life this year, whether it's school or a different job we don't know.
Avi is going to be 2 soon, she has her own personality and isn't afraid to use it. Especially when I try and take her picture it's head to the ground. She is also a fashion Diva and usually picks out her own clothes.


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

One Fish said...

I love the outfit.