Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dear Husband,

This sucks. I hate that my feet are cold everynight and I can't reach over and put them under your legs to warm them up. I hate that I can't greet you when you come home, or breathe you in when you give me hugs. I hate not knowing when I am actually going to be able to come back. And what I hate the most is that Avi doesn't get to see you everyday, It literally tears me up inside.

I love the thought of seeing you, hearing your voice, listening to you laugh because you know I said something dumb and I didn't pick up on it.

I look forward to seeing you again, family outings, trips to the grocery store so you can detour to the toy section with Avi, and many other things

I am greatful for having a family that will help out in this situation, feeling close to you even though we are hundreds of miles apart. emotions (since mine run alittle high it's enough for 2) and also you.

Thank you for being who you are and being able to be strong when I wasn't, the voice of reason when I was being rash and the strength when I was weak. 

I miss you and love you more each day

Wife

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

SO sweet.

Hope this time passes quickly.

I'd miss not warming my frozen toes on my husbands legs, too. (Why do wives always do that? Does Lance hate it as much as Levi does?!)

Jamie Pearson said...

Hey i'm going to SLO on Saturday for a week. How long you going to stay in A-town?

RMb said...

i'm a new follower & i just wanted to say that this is a really sweet post. i don't know the circumstances, but i hope time goes by quickly & that you're together again soon. :)