Monday, February 8, 2010

If I were a Super Hero...

I'd be a pretty bad one. For starters, I am extremely clumsy... I've been known to fall over with nothing being in my way and just by simply walking. I think that is way I prefer not wearing any shoes. But when I don't wear shoes I stub my toes a lot. I am not one of those super humans you hear about running half way around the world to help people out, most of the time I have a hard time figuring out how I'm going to help out my own little family, let alone the world around me. I do have some superhero qualities such as being able to change a smelly diaper in under 15 seconds, Figuring out what to cook for dinner when nothing is thawed and I haven't been to the grocery store in over a week, I'm pretty sure my hugs have both healing and soothing qualities. However I do have some weaknesses as do all superheroes which consist of being human and making mistakes, forgetfulness, and fear. Sometimes I wonder if i should actually be a villain with all my shortcomings but then I realize I could never be a villain I like to smile and an to happy a person to be one.
So I guess I could be a superhero... to someone at least.

1 comment:

Alona said...

Anyone who can make other people smile is a "Superhero" for sure...you are that person!!