Thursday, April 15, 2010

oh my goodness..

is one of bug's favorite phrases.

Lately I have been working incredibly long hours. I'm talking over 60hr weeks with craptastic hours. To make myself feel better and with the permission of my darling husband I bought myself 2 presents. One being a studio light and two a portrait lens(this is my second set of these items just not specifically these items). 
I've had these things for over a week and wasn't able to use them because of the rain. 

Silly excuse I know but the studio I use was ALL the WAY in the BACK yard and it was raining most of the time. Yesterday was the day. I took my light, lens, camera and everything else including one grumpy child that didn't want to have anything to do with me. After an hour battle and only 2 cookies later I got a handful of pictures. The light works wonders and I am excited for this weekend to try more wiggle worms out. 
She had , had enough by this point and it was just the begining.

5 comments:

Teril said...

That last pic is one of those "Gosh, Mom!" moments. Adorable pics.

Cheryl said...

She is seriously getting so old, and if it was possible, more more adorable!!!!

Meagan said...

On you way back home to Utah, I think you should come stay in Reno for a couple days and teach me some thing! :-) We would have so much fun!!!!! I would be willing to kick Mike out and you could come live with me and Brayden for a week! Anyway, get some rest. It sounds like you've been working some crazy hours! I want to take a nap for you! Love ya!!!

Johnsons Away said...

So cute!! I love that last picture, she has so much personality :)

Christina Olson said...

She is so beautiful!! I love her spunk:)