Sunday, August 1, 2010

Veg

This is not your lying on the couch kind of veg. Husband and I planted our garden back in May and due the the serious lack of bees we are just now getting peppers on all three of out pepper plants! I like the little aphid sitting on the leaf just chilling, I secretly hope that he was saying "Cheese" when I took the photo. 
the other Veg that we got was from the Co-Op this weekend. This is only the first month that I have been apart of it and so far I am liking what is does for the community, I think I might find a few more co-ops to join Since the one I am with now is a once a month thing.
Everything was so yummy I can't wait for next month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so exciting when your plants starting sprouting. We just have a few house plants, but when they get flowers we love it. Hopefully one day we can have a yard and plant a garden.