Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Please vote!

So the Gap Casting Call has started up again this year I missed it last year So I am excited to enter this year.  Above is the first photo I entered (minus the studes website). I think I might enter 1 or 2 more depending on how well she sits to let me take her picture. If I could only get a bigger smile from her then you can really see her cute dimples.

Anyway this is where i ask anyone and everyone who reads my blog to go and vote for my little girl. the voting started a few days ago and goes until November 14th...
Here's the link and if that doesn't work just go HERE , go to gallery and type in 263910 in the Contestant ID search bar.
http://www.gapcastingcall.com/GapCastingCall/EntryDetail.html?id=263910

or use this one is might work better

http://www.gapcastingcall.com/GapCastingCall/EntryDetail.html?id=263910&ref=nf

The site has been overloaded lately so if at firt you don't get it try again =)

You Guys are Awesome and Thanks!!!

No comments: