Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

It's fitting to write something about the new year is it not?

Although I know this year is going to be a good one, how can it not with it's odd number and promises of happiness. 2010 kinda ended with a kerplunk (is that how you spell that) I came to California for a wedding and ended up having to stay for a funeral. NO none of the wedding party died, that would have just been awful. it was actually my mothers brother, my uncle that wasn't one to welcome the new year. Although I know he is in a better place now with out pain and also hanging out with my grandpa. (his dad)

2011 woo (ok so that was a little deflatted) I am still waiting for that new years kiss. One thing that I am excited about this up and coming year is Husband going back to school. his idea not mine, although it should have been mine but when it was he didn't want to have anything to do with it and now that it is his he's all for it... hmmm does this sound familiar Husband... huh? huh?  oh yea thats right I do that same thing to him.

2011 is also the year that I get free range with decorating the house, husband and I came to an agreement that since we have been in the house almost 4 years and I haven't done anything with it if I don't get atleast something decorated soon then he will be in charge and I wont have any say as to what he does.. Hmpft is what my reply was and I am now going to try my darndest to get things together so I don't have a house that looks like poo ( no offense... ok maybe just a little)

there really isn't anything else I have planned for this year. Us surviving the last two years was a HUGE success so I think we are just going to take this one easy.

One thing that really isn't going to change is the grammar and/or spelling errors that will be in this blog. why start now?

I mean my parents have fast interenet now but not a spell checker so... yea

No comments: