Monday, March 28, 2011

Fancy Nancy


Bug is new to the Fancy Nancy band wagon, My friend Fish told me about these books and I tried to read some to Bug but she never had any interest. that and she wasn't Ariel so go figure.

We have been going to the library at least once or twice a week... ok ok sometimes I am there once or twice a day! I can't get enough of that place and they always seem to call me after I have already left to tell me that I have books to be picked up. I digress, We started checkout some Fancy Nancy books and tonight was the first time Bug actually was interested. she looks at the book and said "Oh Fancy Nancy is sooo Beautiful" I like how she repeats the "fancy" words in the book. This little girl is going to have one heck of a broad vocabulary if we keep this up.=)

No comments: