Wednesday, March 16, 2011

one year without

We have successfully gone an entire year without cable.!!
OK so it might be cheating considering that we have both Hulu and Netflix accounts. There is ONE show that I just can't get enough of, and that show is BONES. although I don't remember half the time when the show gets posted on Hulu I'm excited when its there.  Husband has been doing really good not being able to watch ever single sports game that's on. I have also been reading a lot more then I use to. Well newer books then the ones that I normally have read over and over again. I think I have read about 20 or so in the last 2 months.  I have also been Sewing more which is great for Avi and death on my fingers, I can't seem to get through one project without stabbing myself with a straight pin. I have also had enough time to construct a few patterns and if I could figure out how to upload them onto the computer I would share them with you all.

But until them I will just have to finish watching the current episode of Bones while altering my newest pattern. that is until Bug wakes up!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I LOVE Bones. Hulu is awesome (so is Netflix). We don't have cable either. Who needs it anymore? Actually, I'd love to be able to watch the news, but I've learned to like talk radio and that's how I get my news fix every day.