Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things I Miss.

Lately I have been Missing things and I'm not talking about he "where did I put it" missing things I'm talking about honest to goodness THINGS I used to have and now I don't . For Instances my hair. I'm not bald by any means, granted Husband calls be Justin Bieber occasionally but that's besides the point. I miss my long hair.... My neck is cold.


other things that go in the "Missing" category would be:
Pie, The Coastal Fog along with the breeze it brings with it, Bonfires at the beach. perfect eyesight (which I can't really claim since I never really had perfect anything), swimming. And thats just to name a few.  

 I think a vacation is in my near future, and most likely to sunny California.

3 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

Hopefully this will help you feel better...it is not sunny. It is extremely rainy and blah here.

Unknown said...

Sounds like Sunny California will remedy pretty much all of those things you miss - except your long hair, but at least your neck won't be cold ;)

Farley said...

I miss my sister...