Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Five hundred twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes

Husband started singing this the other day while we were in the kitchen making dinner.. I look and him and get this big dumb goofy smile on my face partly because I think it's kinda cute and the other reason is because I wonder if he even knows where that song is from. So being me I ask

Husband: Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes, Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes moments so dear

Me: Do you know what song you are singing?

Husband: Yep

Me: do you know whats its from?

Husband: Yep

Me: (I'm just waiting for him to answer while I stare at him)

Husband: *smiling* The Office

I just laugh and then inform him it from a musical called RENT.

Silly Husband..
 wikipedia definition - Rent is a rock opera with music and lyrics by Jonathan Larson[1] based on Giacomo Puccini's opera La bohème. It tells the story of a group of impoverished young artists and musicians struggling to survive and create in New York's Lower East Side in the thriving days of Bohemian Alphabet City, under the shadow of HIV/AIDS.


2 comments:

Kerstin and Scott said...

I think it might be even funnier if you explained what the musical rent is about.

The Studes said...

nah.. He lost interest after I said it was a musical :)