Monday, July 16, 2012

Rice = This Face

So their are certain things Bug just wont eat even though I have been forcing her to try whatever it is every single time I make it. It worked with potaotes well sorta that kid will not eat french fries, which I'm not complaining about. She will eat mash potaotes occasionally. Anyway the new thing she doesn't want to eat is rice. yesterday I made rice for dinner and it was the funniest thing to see her try and eat it. I told her to try drinking milk with it and that just made it worse because everything just stayed in her mouth. Then I suggested to plug her nose and that didn't work either. so what do I do.. take pictures. :) my poor child. sad thing is now I know what my mom went through with everyone of my siblings me included. SO FREAKING FUNNY!

No comments: