Wednesday, August 8, 2012

getting back to normal

Have you ever just had that moment where you just go "Aaah" and no as much as that sounds like peeing I'm not talking about that. From the whirlwind of this year I haven't felt as if I were in control over anything. Yesterday after much needed rest from my graveyard shift I had that moment. Although it came late in the day and I didn't get to capitalize on it as much as I wanted I did what I could. Then I had to get ready for work.

Bugs was still awake when I was getting ready for work and she was explaining to me that she was afraid of her room. I was trying to tell her that she needed to be a big girl. She told me that she was still a little girl so she needed to stay in my bed. Moments later the A/C came on and it was blowing right in my face and I said the a/c smells good. she then proceeded to smell her arm and tell me that her arm pit smells good. I dunno who's child this is but I'm glad she is a tad bit strange, because she fits in nicely.

1 comment:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Yesterday I had an ahhhh moment! It was sooo nice! I guess it has kind of rolled over into today... but I finally feel like I can breath again! AND I am glad your little miss is as odd as mine. Some of the things mine says kill me! Maybe it's in the genes? :-) Tootles!