Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Talking.

I use to talk a ton, and I'm not over exaggerating this either. I couldn't just be left alone to my own devices I would usually seek out conversation whether it was calling my sister or mom which was about 8 gillion times a day or even seeing friends outside and I would go out and chat with them. Now... Eh not so much. Having a 4 year old chatter in your ear non stop every single day is enough to make my head spin, and I'm sure on multiple occasions it has. now I just want SILENCE! is that too much to ask?

This is most likely one of the main reasons why I have been MIA for a while only popping in to say "hey guess what? I'm still alive" yeah for me even the voices in my head have been scared off due to the treats I have instilled in them. As far as an Update, I'm still here. I need a vacation, someone to clean my kitchen so I can bake, and most importantly a facial I think my face would like that. I should probably end this soon since the Voices are getting brave and are trying to make it to the surface with their own thoughts. until next time. (who really knows when that will be)

No comments: