Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pan 6 months

Pan had his 6 months check up the 17th of this month and then shortly after that we headed to California so I didn't get to post this before I had to get everything finalized.
 
With that being said here we go! Pan was 17.5 lbs and 27 inches long. I kinda wish I would  have gone after we got back because I am pretty sure she just had a major growth spurt. must have been all that California sunshine. He is such a happy little guy. Eats a few solids, mostly just chewing on fruits and has some baby food veggies. He is a pro at sitting up however he is sucha a lazy little thing and wont roll unless it's to his side. I know he can the little stink he just doesn't! I'm not worried since his sister was the same way. Lazy kids. :)




his normal everyday pouty face... yep he is judging you.
 
 

1 comment:

One Fish said...

He is so stinking cute I may drive over RIGHT NOW in the night and wake him up and squish him.