Friday, December 5, 2008

Fruit Leathers

I LOVE Fruit Leathers. they make me happy and i guess they are somewhat healthy for you as well. I mean a 1/2 of serving of fruit to eat something that tastes like candy. Between Lance and I we can go through a box in a couple of weeks. no big deal. As I walk down stairs this morning looking forward to eating one of these delicious "fruit treats" I noticed that we have about 6 left.. YIPPEE I pulled them out and realized that they were all GRAPE.


I have no problem eating the grape ones just just aren't my first choice. Lance on the other hand will not eat them at ALL! he is silly that way.


so now I have a stack of Grape fruit leathers that I need to eat because I'm not going to buy a new box and get even more grape ones left out for me. =)



I hope the fruit leather company doesn't mind me taking there photo of the grape FL

2 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

I am a fan too! I found at Target, Archer Farm brand they have these fruit bars that are softer and a little bit more substatial that are about the same price as I can get fruit leather. They are perfect for a kid too. So the price of the appliances was just shy of $2000 and that includes 5 year warranties on all the 3 too. Merry Christmas to us.

Kariann said...

You are funny! Those are very tasty though!!