Thursday, December 4, 2008

I have to Laugh

As I'm sitting at my computer "working" and also listening to an upset children screaming at me because she is tired but refuses to sleep. I got about a minute when I hear a little hand pounding on the wall that seperates us. *bang bang* babbling *bang bang* I translated it as "Hey MOM I know you are in there so you might as well come and get me"
So needless to say I got absolutally NO work done last night and about the same amount of sleep. All I can do is smile and remind myself I choose this... and she is totally worth it!

3 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

Don't you just love kids, they really do have their own attitude :)

One Fish said...

It's so funny when you totally think you are fooling them and they find that special way of letting you know the jig is up!

Grampaw and Grammaw said...

don't you neglect that child!!

thegrandmaw tehe